Wondering what we’ve been up to since the last time you hear from us? Here’s the run down:
- We pulled together and took stock of all the Pooka Pets assets (and believe me there are a lot of them)
- Cleaned up some unnecessary code that we weren’t using anymore to optimize performance
- Repainted the terrain and dressed up the set for a better camera composition
- Implemented some new AI for the pets, including systems for their needs.
- Added level rewards for playing the game
- Started to polish the UI and HUD
- Updated animations to get rid of some of the floating foot syndrome the Pooka developed over the course of the project
We still have a long ways to go in fine tuning the technical side of things, but we’re optimistic. Check out the screenshots and tell us what you think!